Welcome to Equilac®
The original horse milk capsules since 1999
At Equilac, you will find the original horse milk capsules made from concentrated horse milk powder.
Equilac® horse milk capsules for skin issues
Are you looking for a natural way to treat skin problems? Equilac® mare’s milk capsules help relieve psoriasis, eczema, or acne from within.
Horse milk, also named mare’s milk, has been used for centuries as a nutritional drink and, more recently, as a dietary supplement in capsules that can help with numerous skin problems and other health complaints.
The composition of horse milk is very close to human milk. Horse milk is rich in lactoferrin, a unique protein that strengthens the immune system and promotes healthy intestinal flora. Horse milk works from the inside out, contributing to healthy skin and stronger resistance.
Horse milk offers significant health benefits for those who take Equilac® capsules or drink fresh horse milk.
Horse milk is generally used to help relieve the following health issues:
- Skin problems like psoriasis, eczema, acne
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves the digestive system and intestinal flora
- Allergies or sensitivities to cow’s milk
- Asthma and other respiratory disorders
- Eases symptoms of Crohn’s disease
User experiences and research into horse milk treating various health issues are promising. However, it is important to note that while horse milk has many health benefits, it can cause side effects for some users.
At Equilac®, you can buy the highest quality horse milk capsules made from concentrated horse milk powder.
In some countries, you can buy our horse milk capsules in pharmacies. But most users order Equilac® online through this website. We can ship your order to almost any country in the world.
Contact our customer service to answer your questions. Order today and start your journey to healthier skin and better health.
* Individual results with horse milk may vary. Equilac® is not a medicine but a dietary supplement. If you are considering consuming horse milk or products thereof, it is advisable to consult a doctor or nutritionist to understand the potential benefits, possible risks, or allergies.
** This website provides general information on health and related topics. This information is not intended as medical advice. They should not be construed as such, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment.